With its registered office at the Van Walbeeckstraat 102 4, 1058 CZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 78656117
Effective date: June 22, 2022
Canna Cruise (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website (www.canna-cruise.nl).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our services and the choices you have associated with that data.
|Personal Data||Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).|
|Usage Data||Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).|
|Data Processors||Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.|
|Data Subject||Data Subject (or Customer) is any living individual who is using our services and is the subject of Personal Data.|
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our services to you.
Canna Cruise processes personal data from:
- the lessees and passengers (hereinafter together referred to as “Customers”) that use the services of Canna Cruise to enjoy a canal cruise;
- visitors to Canna Cruise’s website (hereinafter referred to as: “Visitors”) who fill in the contact form.
While using our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Phone number(s)
- Email address
- Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our services or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Canna Cruise uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to perform the agreement
- to contact you
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Canna Cruise will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Personal Data is deleted automatically after 6 months, unless Canna Cruise is legally obligated to store certain personal data for a longer period.
Transfer AND STORAGE of Data
Personal data processed by Canna Cruise will not be transferred to or stored on servers outside the EU.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Canna Cruise may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Canna Cruise may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Canna Cruise
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Canna Cruise aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Canna Cruise relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform services or assist us in analysing how our services is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
If you have indicated you wish to receive Canna Cruise’s newsletter, Canna Cruise may share your first and last name and email address with a third party (subprocessor) that makes it possible to send newsletters.
Overview of subprocessors
Canna Cruise engages subprocessors for the processing of personal data, including the storage of personal data. Canna Cruise concludes a processing agreement with these subprocessors who process personal data on behalf of Canna Cruise in order to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of the personal data. However, Canna Cruise remains responsible for these processing operations.
Overview of subprocessors engaged by Canna Cruise: (this list may be modified in the future)
|Subprocessor||Scope of sub-processing|
|Webhosting party||Website hosting including back-end and linked databases processing email traffic|
|Newsletter party||Sending newsletters|
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our services do not address anyone under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.